Friday, July 22, 2011

trying to get in the mood

this has been a tough week for me... nothing major, just hard to get motivated, stay motivated and interested in anything.

to top it off i work this saturday! saturdays suck for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i absolutely HATE working on saturdays)  it seems like i give my all mon-fri, and the weekends should be for my family!!! but such is life... you dont work, you dont eat.... so im trying to get with it!!!

looking for the things im greatufl for in my life to add a little umh in my step.... ie: hubby, kids, family, friends, sunshine, ice tea, carne asada tacos, bath and body works, candles.... lol... small things... yep. im starting to feel a little better now.

ok...... well, i have 3 mins left on my break at work.... deep breath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok. all better... have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment