Wednesday, July 20, 2011

So Here's To DO-OVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This will be my second, or third attempt at blogging (but who's counting....) (hopefully not you. lol)  I do know the freedom blogging offers to my life, I am the definition of procrastination!  (hey i cant be totally perfect, there had to be one thing wrong with me...hehehehe) 


Anywho.... so here goes nothing, or hopefully EVERYTHING!

I had the day off, lucky me will be working Saturday :(  and today is as perfect a day as any to get a move on life.  if you are following me, you either know me personally and intimately, know someone who knows me, or found me remotely interesting, so ill try to keep you entertained while fulfilling the reason I'm blogging in the first place.  which is.... to discover ME.... to open up to myself, find my comfort zone and explore in depth who i am, what i enjoy, what makes me tick.  to grow, to live, to explore.... to breathe.

so... hence the title of this post.... here's to DO-OVERS... SHALL WE BEGIN?

No comments:

Post a Comment